Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i would..

..love to share lots of photos and stories about our wonderful Christmas.

My favorite series of photos of John opening a present I gave him that he was so surprised to open. It was PERFECT! But I can't.

I really would love to share them. However I am having serious issues with Flickr right now and can't seem to get my photos to upload and I seriously don't even want to uploading them with Blogger's format.

So, in the meantime I will tell you that it was fabulous. We spent a few days with John's mom and sister here in Victoria. It was our first time to host Christmas Eve and Christmas morning and all those festivities at our house. It was so fun!

Then we spent a few days up in the Dallas area visiting my family.

So it looks like Christmas posts will spill over into the New Year. But that just means we get to spread Christmas out even more.

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs