Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me: A to Z

As I get my posts from Hudson's dedication on Sunday, John's dad and step-mom's visit, and our front yard makeover finished here's an easy post all about me. I know you are excited! ;)


{a} age :: 28 
{b} bed size :: king 
{c} chore you hate :: ironing! 
{d} dogs :: just 1...Oliver
{e} essential start to your day :: nurse Hudson, then brush my teeth 
{f} favorite color :: turquoise/Caribbean blue/ice blue 
{g} gold or silver :: depends, i wear both
{h} height :: 5'6 
{i} instruments you play :: none. i tried to learn how to play the guitar in college. i even bought one at a pawn shop. my husband is amazing on the guitar and piano so i'll leave the musical talent to him.
{j} job title :: stay-at-home mom 
{k} kids :: Hudson (3 1/2 months)
{l} live :: South Texas but I grew up in North Texas 
{m} maiden name :: Needham 
{n} nicknames :: Linz, Coach (John calls me this...no idea why) 
{o} overnight hospital stays :: in April when they were monitoring me to see if I had pregnancy induced hypertension and when Hudson was born
{p} pet peeve :: when people pluralize things that aren't plural. i.e.: it's Nordstrom...not Nordstrom's
{q} quote :: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~Thoreau 
{r} righty or lefty :: righty 
{s} siblings :: sister: Whitney and brothers: Mark and Scott brother-in-law: Jonathan and sisters-in-law: Sara and Melanie (and soon to be Betsy!)
{t} time you wake up :: when Hudson wakes me up...between 7:00-8:00
{u} university attended :: Baylor University
{v} vegetables you dislike :: i'm pretty sure i like them all 
{w} what makes you run late :: getting spit up on, Oliver not wanting to get into his crate
{x} x-rays you’ve had :: teeth, growth plate on my pelvic bone (cheerleading accident)...that's all i can think of 
{y} yummy food :: currently love pita chips and hummus, real fruit strips, skinny cow fudge bars
{z} zoo animal favorite :: monkey

1 comment:

  1. someone else in the blog world has that same pet peeve! It makes me laugh because I would never have even noticed it if it werent for yall pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs