Thursday, April 1, 2010

6:17 am

It is 6:17 and I am on my way out the door for work. So early.

We have a huge event for work today that I have been planning since, literally, my first day there on August 31.

I am excited about today but also looking forward to tomorrow.

A day off.

I really think that once today is over I will be back to my regular blogging self. Work is so incredibly busy that I come home and don't even want to think about blogging.

Even though I want to. I really can't do it.

I'm also sort of in shock that today is the first day of April.

Where in the world has the time gone?

Happy April Fool's Day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs