Tuesday, April 6, 2010

list

-John and I are coaching a kindergarden soccer team. We've had 3 practices and our first game is Saturday. It is so much fun and I think we are actually doing a pretty good job! Our team name is the Fighting Irish!

-Last night I made 3 desserts. Mississippi Mud Cake, Pecan Praline Bundt Cake and Lemon Bars. No, I'm not pregnant. I will, however post the recipes soon.

-Dreyer's Coconut Bars are my current favorite sweet treat. Amazing and only 2 points!

-I clearly wasn't using my brain when I made out our weekly menu this week and went grocery shopping on Saturday. We have had something literally every night this week which means no cooking. But that just means I won't have to shop too much for next week!
-I feel like our lives are not slowing down at all. I thought they were but they are actually speeding up. And I have a feeling the next several weeks are going to be insane.

2 comments:

  1. Did you make Paula D's Pecan Praline Bundt cake? I tried it once and it was FABULOUS! You can send me any of the desserts you made, any time! : )
    Have fun with the kiddos, it would be fun to coach soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they were ALL heavenly! Especially the lemon bars, so YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs