Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Couple's Baby Shower

This past weekend our Sunday School class hosted a joint couple's baby shower for us and our friends Amanda and Frankie. The theme of the shower was "Target due date" and everyone was asked to bring a Target gift card.

We each had our own cake.

Couple's Baby Shower
Hudson's target due date is June 17.

Couple's Baby Shower
And Landry's target due date is July 6.

Couple's Baby Shower

Couple's Baby Shower
Me and my big belly towering over Amanda!

Couple's Baby Shower
Since there were a few people who brought actual gifts we let the guys open them since they usually don't get to be at the showers.

Couple's Baby Shower
Personalized picture frames for Hudson and Landry.

Couple's Baby Shower
John was given rubber gloves! For those of you who know John know that he has actually been wanting these.

Then it was time for the game. Amanda and I were both blindfolded and we had to race to feed Frankie and John a jar of baby food. After the first bite John got up because he thought he was about to throw up!

Couple's Baby Shower

Couple's Baby Shower

Couple's Baby Shower

Couple's Baby Shower
We won! I was laughing so hard I was crying underneath my bandana.

The rest of the night we played another fun game and just talked with our friends. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so stinkin' hard - I can only imagine John's reaction!! <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs