Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Ranch

Tomorrow evening John and I are heading down to Uvalde to the Dry Frio River to spend the 4th of July weekend there with his family. His dad's side of the family almost owns this river and has for many many years. Unfortunately, I've never been. John and I have been together for about 5 1/2 years and married for almost 3 years and this weekend will be my "maiden voyage" to "The Ranch". To say I am looking forward to this is an understatement. The Ranch has been a huge part of his family for years and I'm thrilled to be able to experience it and be a part. I've been told that there will be about 40 family members there which is another part I'm really looking forward to. My family isn't that big and we don't get together like that except for weddings so it will be so much fun to be around all that family. It is going to be a wonderful weekend and it will be capped off with John's 25th birthday on Monday! It will be a great way to celebrate 25 years! I'll post when we get back with pictures. Happy 4th!

What did one flag say to the other flag?Nothing. It just waved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs