Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Netflix

Last week our friends, the Broaddus' gave us a free one month trial of Netflix. We signed up right away and our first free DVDs were the last 3 discs of Gilmore Girls. I used to watch this show and never saw the end. (By end, I mean I stopped watching and they kept going for about 3 or 4 more seasons.) I was very excited to get to finish the series. Next on our queue was a movie that John had been talking about for years. He'd always mention this movie when I would bring up old classics that I love. Well, as I type right now he's watching this movie.
The Man Who Would Be King is an old movie with Sean Connery and Michael Cain and the dad from The Sound of Music. John realized that about 20 minutes into the movie. I was shocked that he was able to figure it out! I checked out after about 30 minutes...it was a little boring to me, but John loves it!
The next movie we will be watching is The Graduate. I haven't seen this one since high school and have been wanting to see it again for a while now, but Blockbuster did not have it anymore and had no reason to re-stock it. Thanks to Netflix we are able to watch tons of old movies. I love it!

Then after The Graduate we are soooo looking forward to the Helvetica documentary. It's all about the font!! Go here to see the preview. It looks so interesting. I'll let you know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs