Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"smiling's my favorite!" -Elf

There have been several things this week to help with getting me in the Christmas spirit such as holiday baking and the crazy cold weather, but one of the big ones is watching Christmas movies at work! Seriously, we've already watched Elf, The Polar Express, Christmas Vacation, and now Santa Claus is Comin' to Town. Yesterday one of my co-workers had the fabulous idea to project movies on one of our walls so we all brought our Christmas DVDs and have enjoyed Christmas all day. It is the best!

On another note: I'm on day 3 (of Phase 1) of The South Beach Diet and there are TONS of goodies and treats in our office and I was good and ate my sugar-free black cherry jello. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs