Tuesday, December 2, 2008

coming up..

There is so much coming up in the next few weeks that I am beyond excited about. Here is a little peak at what is coming up..

December 4th - Christmas on 5th Street
December 5th - going to The Woodlands to meet this precious little girl and visit with Ashley of course!
December 12th - Student Life Division Christmas Party AND our girls weekend trip to Austin/San Marcos
December 14th - Christmas program at church
December 15th - Student Activities staff Christmas Party
December 18th - going to McKinney for Christmas break (and a rockin' good time with my family!)
December 25th - Christmas
December 31st - New Years Eve

PS: I'm off work December 18th through January 5th and I'm only taking 3 of my vacation days. Thank you Baylor!

I absolutely love this time of year. I am constantly reminded of all the wonderful blessings in my life and I am so thankful for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs