Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my bad

I'm sorry.

I was "rebuked" today by a sweet friend.

Apparently I promised to post pictures of our new house a couple months ago and I have failed to do that. Opps. My bad.

Apparently last Friday I said I would post about our weekend on Sunday or Monday. Well, it's Tuesday and I'm getting ready to get in bed and that post is nowhere close to being ready. Opps. My bad.

Maybe tomorrow, but I'm not going to promise because I don't want to have to apologize again.

3 comments:

  1. haha - I both rebuked and scolded you. Hopefully that's motivation to post today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, my friends are always after me to post pictures. One of these days I will... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'll think about it tomorra'," Scarlet.

    You can procrastinate all you want, just do it with style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs