Saturday, October 10, 2009

thank you!

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

First things first, thanks Laura for the nomination! I started this little ol' food blog almost 1 year ago and have enjoyed sharing with you all! I love getting emails and comments from readers so keep them coming and I promise to keep the recipes coming.

So 7 things about me…
1. I love to travel. If I could travel for a living and take my husband with me everywhere I went I would. My favorite places are Santa Fe, New York (City and Western), Kenya, Aspen, Hawaii and London.
2. I love music. All kinds. My favorite band of all time is Bon Jovi. I miss their long hair.
3. Photography is a new thing that I am discovering. I love taking pictures and capturing memories.
4. Cooking and baking are therapeutic for me.
5. I have never broken a bone or had a cavity.
6. I drove a blue Volkswagen Beetle for 5 years.
7. I can't wait to be a mom.

Blogs I am nominating...
1. Lizzy @ LizzyGoesDutch. Lizzy is a high school friend and now lives in Amsterdam. She makes some yummy stuff!
2. Leslie @ The Hungry Housewife. This a new find and her recipes all look so great. I have a few saved that I am waiting to try!
3. Kelly @ Kelly's Korner Recipes. I'm sure you all know about Kelly's Korner Blog and I really like Kelly's recipes also! She has a spinach dip that is incredible!

I've been cooking lately an am just behind on posting so stay tuned! There's a bunch of stuff coming!

Happy Saturday Friends!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Thank you! The other blogs you nominated look delicious! Thanks for the links and the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your award..and thank you so very much for passing it on to me! That is very sweet for you to think of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs