Thursday, May 20, 2010

'twas the night before closing

We are so close to homeownership.

Tomorrow we will own a house.

Well, us and the bank, but you know what I mean.

Today I went by the bank to get our cashier's check for our final amount needed at closing. To say that it was exciting would be an understatement. It felt so real.

money

Then tonight John and I went out to celebrate our last night of not owning any property. We went to one of our favorite restaurants. John tried a new dish tonight, the Philly cheesesteak and it was pretty much bigger than his head.

celebrating dinner

Tonight at dinner we talked about how thankful we are. I was telling John that during work today, I was completely overwhelmed at the Lord's faithfulness. It brought me to tears and I just cannot wait for our future in this house.

So, 'twas the night before closing...

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs