Monday, December 13, 2010

Lately...

Life has been nuts.

The past 8 nights have not been spent at home. That is a lot of time away from home for this preggo.

For the past 26 years our church has put on a Christmas pageant for the community. It is huge. The church even owns a camel. The past 8 nights have been pageant performances. 12 of them to be exact. Yes, some nights we had more than one performance. But last night was the last one and our cast party. It was a fun week. I was blessed. But I'm also glad it is over.

Our house is mostly decorated for Christmas. I have had most of it done for a few weeks now. However, I still have some things to finish so that is this weeks goal.

I'm also back to cooking this week. Finally. I know John is looking forward to this also.

I am in my 2nd trimester! Although my first wasn't bad at all. I do have some updating to do on Baby Woods but I'll save that for later. He/she has officially "popped" out. Sort of Saturday but yesterday was very noticeable. I'm loving it.

Probably the biggest thing that has happened recently is our new addition Oliver! We adopted a puppy the Saturday after Thanksgiving and he is adorable. I'll post his picture later this week also.

I have so much blogging to do and now that I have my nights back things will be more active here.

Happy Monday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs