Tuesday, July 19, 2011

iPhone Rewind

I have SO many pictures on my iPhone that don't always make it onto the blog. My phone is usually closer to me than my camera so there are some really cute things that I want to remember. These are from the past several weeks.

WARNING....picture overload! :)

Hudson's first time in the pack & play and first time in a hotel.
IMG_1459

My little messy eater.
IMG_1450

Oliver loves his brother...we can't wait for these 2 to chase each other around!
IMG_1448

IMG_1432

1 month photo shoot out take!
IMG_1420

When I shower and dry my hair these 2 are always right by me
IMG_1410

Last weekend Patrick was passing through town on his way to the Valley. We missed Courtney and Ethan!
IMG_1417

Now that the inside renovations are done we have started on the landscaping.
IMG_1416

Papa Jim was in town last weekend and spent lots of time with Hudson outside...his favorite place!
IMG_1415

Hudson's first trip to HEB
IMG_1413

The next 3 are a series of Hudson's gassy faces.
IMG_1405

IMG_1406

IMG_1404

Hudson got a bath after a huge blowout and while I took this picture he went again!
IMG_1355

IMG_1332

I love how one hand is behind his head and the other is holding his paci
IMG_1319

from his 2nd PKU heel prick
IMG_1303

when Hudson was 6 days old Mommy and Daddy had a mini date while Lady babysat. It didn't last long until he was hungry.
IMG_1282

Hudson's first road trip and first time "driving."
IMG_1466

Looking super preppy
IMG_1465

During the Summer Music Camp performance we hung out in the sound booth because it is sound proof and Hudson can do all the screaming he wants and no one is bothered. :) If you notice he is wearing his camp shirt and jeans like all the big kids.
IMG_1439

I love this boy!
IMG_1427

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lindsay - he is absolutely precious. Love the pics and love his sense of style...he is definitely a stud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! Hudson is so precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can't wait to hold him again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to do a post like this. I have a ton of pics on my phone as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs