Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hudson's 2nd Birthday

Hudson's 2nd birthday was a perfect day for our family. He woke up and LOVED his balloons. Seriously, balloons are the perfect gift for a 2 year old. :)


We all got ready and headed to breakfast. This may have been my request (I also turned 30 that day)! We asked Hudson how old he was and this was his answer. :)


Hudson's birthday pancake. He ate all of the whipped cream and only some of the pancake. 


We spent the rest of the morning and most of the day outside. Hudson had so much fun playing in his pool that he got for his birthday last year. He was a happy camper with all of his balls in the pool with him.



We ate dinner on the porch that evening and just loved on our sweet boy.


2 years old and 30 years old! I love sharing my birthday with this guy. 


That night before Hudson went to bed we measured him on the growth chart. 


I love my sweet 2 year old more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs