Thursday, June 20, 2013

Last Days in Victoria

Picture overload here. So many sweet memories of our last days in Victoria. 

Every morning after Hudson woke up, he would come into our room and play and watch his shows in our bed. 

Before we moved we had to go buy a crib mattress for Emma. We borrowed one from some friends before she was born and had to give it back. We also got snacks and water for the packers and movers.

Probably one of my favorite pictures ever of the kids.

One last dinner with our sweet friends, the Bakers. Dog pile of the boys.

Sweet calm Emma and crazy wild Hudson. Love this picture.

We had MANY trips to Sonic to keep us well hydrated during the move.

The morning the packers came, John stayed at the house, and the kids and I went to Chick-fil-A for breakfast.

After breakfast, John's dad and stepmom arrived to help with the kids. They were a huge help. Emma stayed at Erin's pretty much this whole day which made it easy just having Hudson. At lunch this seatbelt kept him entertained for a good 20 minutes.

We were able to go back to the house so Hudson could nap. They were done in his room. It was so weird seeing the house like this.

Later that afternoon, I went to Erin's to pick up Emma and our friend Sarah was there with Jackson and Grace. Jackson (on the left) was born 2 days before Emma! Rix is about 2 1/2 weeks older than Emma.

Even though we didn't do all of the packing and moving ourselves, we were still EXHAUSTED.

Which required a trip to Marble Slab for some ice cream therapy.

Pop Pop made a great nap shoulder for Emma James.

I miss this backyard so much. Watching these 2 play out there for the last time.

That night my view in bed was much different than all the nights for the 3 years we lived in that house.

Our last morning in Emma's room. 

Hudson's room all packed up and waiting on the movers.

Emma's room. 

The morning that the movers came, the kids, Pam, Spencer, and I went to IHOP for breakfast. 

Emma James at breakfast.

After breakfast we went back by the house and the moving truck was showing up at that time. Hudson was in heaven.

A 2 year old's dream.

He was so thrilled!

We spent the morning at the park where Hudson got to play for 2 1/2 hours! Emma James napped on me for about an hour.

After the park, Spencer and Pam had to go back to Austin so the kids and I went over to Erin's so they could nap. 

Emma James and Rix watching YGG.

I left the kids at Erin's while they napped so I could go back to the house to help John clean it after the movers were gone. It was so weird seeing our house empty like this. We've never seen it empty with all of the changes we made so it was really weird.

Master bedroom...

Hudson's room...

Emma's room...

That night we stayed in a hotel in Victoria. Hudson got to talk on the phone to Dora.

We went over to the Turner's house for dinner and Hudson was loving all of Nico's cars.

Such sweet kids who love our kids. (it was almost 10 pm here! My kids were TIRED!)

Watching Dora in the corner. The next morning we closed on our house in Victoria and then began our drive to Dallas!

If you made it all the way through...good job! Ha! Our last days in Victoria were exhausting but full of love and visiting friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

Blogger Template By Designer Blogs