Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

I’ve never done the whole “spring cleaning” thing before, but I’m starting to get in that mood. After cleaning the fridge last night I felt so proud of myself for how good it looked that I decided that I needed to tackle the whole place! My goal is to have it finished by the end of the month since I'll really only be able to do a little bit each night. I am also going to McKinney the weekend of March 8th to help my mom with a garage sale so I figure that is a great time to maybe even find a few things from my big clean to sell!

Now, maybe I can find a list on the internet to help me organize this undertaking just a little bit! {I'm also afraid that there will be things on the list I've never thought of!!}

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend!

    Check out this- www.flylady.net
    FlyLady is a support and self-help group that offers advice, tips and humor to assist people in keeping their homes tidier, especially for those suffering from "CHAOS" (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs