Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Boycott



So instead of watching the Super Bowl,this year, Autumn had the wonderful idea of boycotting and going to the movies instead! The Lockett's, Broaddus' and John and I went to the movies and then out to dinner. The girls saw 27 Dresses while the boys saw National Treasure. We went to Jason's Deli and Marble Slab after and it was so much fun to hang out with our friends.
**Movie Review: 27 Dresses was your usual chick flick...cute but very predictable. I am a sucker for them though. I always know how they will turn out, but I love them! Saturday night John and I rented Million Dollar Baby (it's been a couple years since it came out but we hadn't seen it yet) and it was wonderful. The acting was excellent and I really enjoyed watching Hillary Swank. Very good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs