Friday, April 25, 2008

Prime-time

Can I just say, I'm so glad prime-time Thursdays are back! Network tv, non-reality shows, juicy well-written, made up story lines are the best! I crave Thursday nights! Ok, maybe I'm going a little too far, but The Office, Lost, Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty make me so happy! Last night was great. John and I went to some friend's house to watch the line-up. I ended up only seeing the beginning of Grey's and Betty, but you better believe I didn't miss a second of The Office or Lost. I've recently become obsessed with Lost! Back at the beginning of March I was sick with strep and since there wasn't much to watch on tv during the day I started watching Lost online and getting caught up. Well, I became hooked and couldn't help but fall in love with the characters, plot twists, cliff hangers, and suspense! I finished getting caught up last week just in time for the new episode last night. I love it! I'll leave you with this quote from last night. {Probably my favorite quote of the night}

Pam: Actually, it's kind of too bad we're not coming into work tomorrow.
Oscar: Why?
Pam: I bet Michael had some elaborate theme party planned like scrambled eggs Saturday.
Toby: More like everyone get your boss laid Saturday. {Toby rubs Pam's knee and an awkward moment ensues}
Toby: I have an announcement, uh, to make. I am moving to Costa Rica. Thought about it for a long time now, and I'm finally gonna do it. So... I'm just gonna hop the fence and jog home now. {runs out through door, through the parking lot and jumps the fence}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs