Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Swankymoose

Swankymoose?

Mark's Show

That is the name of my brother's band and John and I drove down to College Station last Thursday night to see the band play. They are very good, but Mark has to be the best drummer ever. We had so much fun watching the band play but at the end Mark had a drum solo and that was when the crowd went wild!

Mark's Show

It was awesome. I was proud. I can't wait to see him again!

Mark's Show

At the very end he threw his sticks to one side of the stage and walked off the other side. We thought it was such a cool way to end, but later found out he was tired and just wanted to be done! ha!

Mark's Show

I really wish I had brought my Flip camera in to record it but I'll know better next time!

to see more pictures go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs