Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day!

if you got this post more than once I apologize..blogger is acting up and deleting my pictures!

Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous moms out there. I hope your day has been blessed and wonderful!

I am so incredibly blessed by both of my mothers. My fabulous mom..I love you more than you will ever know! Thank you for all your constant love and support. Susan, my fabulous mother-in-law..I am so thankful to have you in my life! I love you both!


P1010021

Sara, John, Susan and me at my graduation

IMG_1896_JPG-39

My mom, sister and I after we saw Paula Deen Live a couple years ago.

2 comments:

  1. MOTHERS AE THE BEST!!! HEY CHECK OUT MY BLOG I THINK I HAVE THIS DOWN EXCEPT HOW DO I ADD PEOPLE TO READ IT OR BE BLOGGER BUDDIES, LIFE FRIENDS AND FAMILY. RACHEL EVEN STARTED HER ONE ITS COOL, WELL TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE ROBIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just stumbled on your blog, and I love it! I'm a new follower for sure.

    How cool is it that you were at a Paula Deen Live show? My mom would be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs