Saturday, January 23, 2010

2 different weekends, 2 different locations, exact same thing

Game Weekend
The first weekend of January was spent in Sugar Land. The Broadduses got a fabulous new game that they had been talking about for quite some time. We learned how to play and became hooked.

Game Weekend
We started the weekend off with dinner at PF Changs. Perfect.

Game Weekend

Settlers of Catan was played for hours and hours. And it was very difficult to call it a night. But we knew the next day would be more game playing.

Game Weekend
The very next weekend we got a call from Patrick and Courtney. They were on their way to Victoria and they were bringing Settlers! Actually, they said they were coming to spend the night and we told them they were only welcome if they brought Settlers.

So we played again. And I won for the first time. So did John but I was so happy that I won a game for once.
Game Weekend

Patrick and Courtney...when are we going to play again?!?

Game Weekend

4 comments:

  1. i've not heard of this game before ... do tell about it! (especially if it's super addictive!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first played Settlers with some Baylor friends, and loved it! I introduced it to my family that year and they loved it so much that they played DAILY for over a year - seriously. We love that game. Glad you are enjoying it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs