Sunday, January 31, 2010

MIA

This past week was insane. That is why I've been MIA.

John was in Grand Rapids, Michigan for most of the week at a conference he goes to every year. (it was crazy cold up there too!)

It was a super busy here for me while he was gone. I have a huge event at work on Tuesday. The last minute planning consumed my week.

My productivity at home was next to nothing though. I had great intentions of doing lots of things around the house (organizing, cleaning things out, etc.) yet was completely unproductive until yesterday.

I did a little rearranging (read: I moved a chair), cleaned out the pantry. That involved taking everything out, cleaning the shelves and then putting the food back in an organized fashion. I also threw away LOTS of expired food.

That happens when you pack up your pantry, move, and then throw everything into your new pantry without checking dates or organizing. You forget about food that is way in the back.

And all the food that has not expired but doesn't not need to be in our pantry (read: processed junk with high fructose corn syrup) I have in a bag to donate to the food bank.

I don't feel right about throwing it away and yet at the same time I feel bad donating it to the food bank. I'll take some healthy things also.

I still have some blog catching up to do. Happy Sunday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs