Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5 Year Coundown: Showers!

Note:  When John and I got married I was not a blogger. I was not and never will be a scrapbooker so this is my way of documenting everything now since our 5 year anniversary is Friday!

By this time, 5 years ago we had already had so many wonderful showers. All of our wedding gifts were carefully packed and ready to be moved to our apartment in Waco when we got back from our honeymoon.

Here is a trip down wedding shower memory lane...

1 week before our wedding we had a couple's shower in Austin. It was so fun because we were so so so close to our wedding!

Couple's Shower
us with our sisters

Couple's Shower
opening gifts

Couple's Shower
explaining why we need a beautiful silver dish

Couple's Shower
if I remember correctly, someone was giving us "you know what" advice - for search engine reasons I'm not saying anything else

Couple's Shower


Before that (like before summer...SO WHITE!) I had a shower in Dallas hosted by some sweet friends.

Dallas Shower
me, mom and the hostesses

Dallas Shower
me, Susan and Sara

Dallas Shower
me and Dinah

Dallas Shower

Dallas Shower
opening gifts

Dallas Shower
our dishes (Pottery Barn PB White)

Dallas Shower
me and mom in the chapel where the wedding would be

All of our gifts displayed in my bedroom...duh what else do you do when you?
Gifts 9

Gifts 7

Gifts 8

Gifts 6

Gifts 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs