Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

I want to share a couple of exciting things with you guys!!

First of all, change your google readers, bookmarks, or grab your nearest eyeliner and write this down! I now own a little piece of cyberspace! Please update everything to:

http://www.woodslifeblog.com/

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now and bit the bullet the other night. I'm excited!

But something I am even MORE excited about is coming Monday! I have something very very VERY exciting to share on Monday!

Oh and for all of you who are BEYOND ready for Baby Woods...that's not the announcement. Sorry. Don't want to get your hopes up. It is actually nothing about me personally. Or John.

Just stay tuned...I PROMISE you will not be disappointed!

I have not forgotten about my vacation pictures...I promise. There are just so many and I've been spending some time this week editing all of them. I'll have them to share next week!

So check in on Monday and have a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs