Monday, November 1, 2010

menu planning monday

Happy November! Seriously...I am so excited this month is finally here!

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas at the end of the month.

Even though I am not participating in NaBloPoMo this month, I am going to start blogging more often. One thing that I have seen on several blogs that I am going to start this month is Menu Planning Monday.

Since we have finished the majority of our house renovation I have been cooking more frequently. (I know John is happy about that!) I've always been on and off about menu planning and I think this will {hopefully} keep me accountable for creating a menu and grocery shopping each week.

So without further ado, our menu this week.

Monday: Grilled Chicken with Creamed Spinach and Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday: Chicken Corn Chowder with Pepper Jack Corn Muffins

Wednesday: Chicken Quesadillas

Thursday: Chicken Florentine

Friday: Sunday School Party

Saturday: Rigatoni with Vegetable Bolognese

Sunday: Upward Celebration

Just realized there's a lot of chicken on that menu! Gonna change it up more next week...ha!

4 comments:

  1. I've been out of the blogging loop lately, and am hoping to get back into it also. And I wish I was at your house this week.. menu sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to ship me some of that food! That all sounds WAY too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to doing more menu planning soon... but this week we'll only be home Thursday and Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken Corn Chowder sounds perfect for a meal. I think I need to make that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs