Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Woodlands Baby Shower

Almost 2 weeks ago a few family and friends hosted a baby shower for Hudson and me in The Woodlands. It was such a sweet shower and I loved that so many special people in my life were there to celebrate Hudson's arrival!

The Woodlands Shower

The delicious cake made by my sister's BFF Megan Rountree from Cake Boss: Next Great Baker!
The Woodlands Shower

The food...it was so good!
The Woodlands Shower

Sweet little cookies for favors
The Woodlands Shower

The Woodlands Shower

The Woodlands Shower

Me with my hostesses (missing my cousin Sandy!) Aunt Charlie, Courtney, me, my sis Whitney, and my mom's life long friend Becky
The Woodlands Shower

My mom and sister
The Woodlands Shower

Me and Courtney
The Woodlands Shower

My sister and I with another Courtney. We have been friends since we were 18 months and 2 1/2. Her mom is Becky.
The Woodlands Shower

Me with John's aunt Sandra and his sister Sara
The Woodlands Shower

Me and Ashley...we always talked about being pregnant together and we finally are! She's on #3!
The Woodlands Shower

My cousin Melissa and her beautiful daughter Madi
The Woodlands Shower

The Woodlands Shower

The Woodlands Shower

The Woodlands Shower

The Woodlands Shower

Breast pump from all of my hostesses.
The Woodlands Shower

The Woodlands Shower

John's stepmom Pam made this "flower" arrangement with baby socks, hats and lots of other precious baby things.
The Woodlands Shower

She also made this adorable diaper cake!
The Woodlands Shower

Hudson will wear this while his Daddy fixes things around the house...gotta start him early! :)
The Woodlands Shower

These are awesome...it's a necklace for mom to wear but it is rubber and a teething ring for the baby. It's cute too!
The Woodlands Shower

Hudson is one loved little boy already. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. so sweet!! those cookies are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Looks like you got some great things. Can't wait to see updated pics of the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update and love spoiling Hudson! Can't wait for more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs