Monday, April 18, 2011

meal planning monday

How has it already been 2 weeks since I last blogged? We haven't been that busy. I am working on posting pictures from this weekend soon. We had a baby shower in The Woodlands hosted by my family and friends. It was so wonderful.

Anyway, this week is going to be busy. We have childbirth class one night and breastfeeding another night. These meals might not happen on the scheduled night, but they will happen at some point!

monday: sausage and pepper calzones and salad

tuesday: dinner provided by a sweet lady at church before our childbirth class

wednesday: Margherita Piadine with Lemon Chickpea Salad (new recipes)

thursday: childbirth class night, probably getting something quick before

friday: out to dinner with friends

saturday: burgers and sweet potato fries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs