Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Internet Down

I really want to post about...

...my baby shower in The Woodlands last weekend
...Hudson's almost finished nursery
...all the things we have done around the house
...the front yard transformation that has started
...before and after pictures of our house since it is pretty much finished for now and considering we have lived here for almost 1 YEAR

BUT...our internet has been down and hopefully will be fixed tomorrow so stay tuned.

I have another baby shower coming up this weekend so I'd like to post about the previous one before this one happens.

We also have our last childbirth class this week. I can't believe that April is almost over! Soon I'll be able to say..."I'm having a baby NEXT month!" How crazy is that!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs