Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amazing Deals

I love shopping and I love a good deal so I just wanted to share a few of my favorite online places to do both. These are all online stores that feature different brands and products at super reduced prices. The sales they have are only available for a few days.

First of all, One Kings Lane...this is the most important one right now because they are featuring Erin Condren. Her Life Planner is all the talk on blogs and Twitter right now. I have been drooling over this planner for a few years now but could never justify paying $50 for it. But right now on One Kings Lane you can purchase a $50 e-card for only $25 for any Erin Condren product! So that means the Life Planner is only $25. Sign up for One Kings Lane and I'll get a $25 credit....then refer your friends and you will get a $25 credit. Totally worth it!

I also love for baby and kids clothes and products Totsy and Zulily.

Two of my other favorites are Rue La La and Plum District.

So, it's free to sign up plus you get the chance to buy amazing products and designer brands for WAY less than what you'd spend in stores. Now...go sign up and start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs