Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fools april schmools

So today is April Fools Day. I really wish I had come up with some fabulous joke to pull on my husband or a co-worker, but I did not. It would have been fun. Oh well.

A couple nights ago I started reading Relearning Jesus by Matthew Paul Turner. God really seems to be using this book to say to me, "Hey Lindsay, wake up. Pay attention. I'm talking to you!" It's a great book and Matthew is a great writer and is able to grab your attention, make you laugh and talk about Jesus all at the same time.

Matthew has a blog also. I first found out about Matthew when he came to Baylor in February as part of the Lord, Save Us From Your Followers movement. And that’s where I got his book.

Anyway, yesterday on his blog he posted about Kristen Chenoweth’s new book, A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love and Faith in Stages. Umm...I love Kristen Chenoweth and Wicked!

So I just pre-ordered my copy. The book comes out mid-April and I can’t wait to get mine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm TOTALLY getting a copy! (I've seen Wicked 3 times, in 3 different cities! I have her Christmas Album and watched the movie Four Christmases which she was in!) LOVE her!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs