Wednesday, April 29, 2009

just because

During my husband's crazy stressful insane studying before his Comprehensive Oral Exams he sent me the most beautiful flowers at work.

Fresh flowers are one of my favorite things. Especially when they are given to me "just because."
They really were the prettiest flowers and were quite unique.

Just Because Flowers

I mean look at this flower. I think it looks like a yellow "Big Ball." (As kids, my brother, sister and I named Reunion Tower in Dallas "The Big Ball.")

Just Because Flowers

And look at the roses...gorgeous!

Just Because Flowers

It also had these tall stems with little fuzzies that reminded me of a lucky rabbit's foot.

I love him.

5 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous!

    i always tell ryan that flowers are my "love language" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are blessed women to have such wonderful men in our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and hey i need some help, where and how to i get a really pretty cool layout for my blog it need to be prettied up can you help me or give me some tips. Thanks sista

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Your flowers are lovely, what a wonderful surprise! I do have to tell you that I was so excited to see your next foodie post and (even though you promised) got nothing!!!! Just kidding. I tried Bakerella's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake (covered in Reeses) with Chocolate/Peanut Butter ganache frosting. Yeah, religious experience in my mouth....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs