- John stayed the night in Hamilton last night and I've noticed...When my husband is out of town I sleep on his pillow. Nothing sentimental like, " his scent, or how I miss him so." Simply his pillow is more comfortable than mine.
- I actually made coffee at home this morning. Rare. Usually I buy it once I get to work. I'm saving money...even if it is only $0.73 a cup.
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out in a week. Can we say excited?
- The high today is 104. They say it is breaking a record that was set in 1917. Should we be proud?
- Today is going to be a good day. I'm sure of it. Even though there was a mob of student cars parked in the faculty/staff parking this morning. Leaving no place for me. I'm not bitter.
- I realize it's a big deal, but I'm getting tired of seeing Michael Jackson coverage everywhere. Everyday on the Today Show it is the first thing they talk about. I'm over it.
- The longer I have my MacBook Pro the more I ask myself, "how did I survive before this?" It makes me realize I need an iPhone.
- I've been listening to a lot of Elton John lately on my iPod. Anyone else go through phases of listening to just one artist?
- John and I are going to go see Wicked (for the 2nd time) in August to celebrate our 4 year anniversary...so excited! And really...4 years!?!
I think that's all I've got today.