Thursday, July 9, 2009

thursday's thoughts...

  • John stayed the night in Hamilton last night and I've noticed...When my husband is out of town I sleep on his pillow. Nothing sentimental like, " his scent, or how I miss him so." Simply his pillow is more comfortable than mine.
  • I actually made coffee at home this morning. Rare. Usually I buy it once I get to work. I'm saving money...even if it is only $0.73 a cup.
  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out in a week. Can we say excited?
  • The high today is 104. They say it is breaking a record that was set in 1917. Should we be proud?
  • Today is going to be a good day. I'm sure of it. Even though there was a mob of student cars parked in the faculty/staff parking this morning. Leaving no place for me. I'm not bitter.
  • I realize it's a big deal, but I'm getting tired of seeing Michael Jackson coverage everywhere. Everyday on the Today Show it is the first thing they talk about. I'm over it.
  • The longer I have my MacBook Pro the more I ask myself, "how did I survive before this?" It makes me realize I need an iPhone.
  • I've been listening to a lot of Elton John lately on my iPod. Anyone else go through phases of listening to just one artist?
  • John and I are going to go see Wicked (for the 2nd time) in August to celebrate our 4 year anniversary...so excited! And really...4 years!?!

I think that's all I've got today.

5 comments:

  1. Lindsay, this is a belated comment to your post about the rainy Monday, but I wasn't sure if you'd see it if I posted it there, so...let me just say how much I LOVE that you tune into the weather to check for tornadoes when it rains. ME TOO, SISTER! Glad to know I'm not alone. Thanks for affirming me.

    (And my husband is "used to it" too ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I, too, am SO over the whole M.J. coverage... let us not forget he was a child predator, and likely a drug addict, as well. A fine artist, yes, but NOT a fine, upstanding citizen, if we're truthful!!! (Sorry... I'm just tired of hearing about him!)

    2. 104 degrees is terrible. I am ready for a LONG, HARD winter!

    3. WHERE ARE YOU SEEING WICKED????? I am dying to see it. If it's anywhere close, I think I'll drag hubs to see it!!

    4. I love our Mac, too, and think I need an I-phone. Luke has one, and it is MIGHTY HANDY!!

    Have a happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought of you last night - - i went & bought a book to read on the beach - - none other than WICKED! i have heard you say such great things about it so i decided that i must read it! (AND it's coming to durham next year so i'll get to see it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts on your thoughts: :)
    1. I sleep on Sean's side of the bed when he is out of town....same reason, just seems more comfy.
    2.Way to go on brewing coffee at home..hey that's nearly $5 a week!!
    3. I haven't jumped on the Harry Potter band wagon, but knowing you enjoy them makes me think I might too!
    4. Completely sick of breaking heat records!
    5. You are an optimist!!
    6. Totally agree...tired of all the MJ news!
    7. Sean's convincing me I need an iPhone...only because that would mean he gets the new one and I get his :) ha
    8. Elton..classic!
    9. Totally jealous that your seeing Wicked again! Oh so good!
    10. And I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs