Wednesday, November 18, 2009

facials and thanksgiving

You know those word verification things?

I always read the word and it reminds me of something. Usually it's really dumb because they are never real words.

Well about 2 minutes ago I was typing one and the letters "f-a-c-i-a-l" were an actual word.

And a gloriously beautiful word. Anyway, not where I was going with this post..but I wouldn't say no to a facial right now.

I am so excited about Thanksgiving next week. 1 week from yesterday John and I are heading up to Dallas to spend Thanksgiving with my family.

Living so far away from my family now is harder than I thought.

In Waco it used to be so easy to jump in the car and take a day trip up to Dallas.

Now, in Victoria..not so much.

But in one week..we'll be there and I cannot wait!

And I want to officially add a facial to my Christmas list. kthanks!

1 comment:

  1. We will be here for Thanksgiving so I understand the living far away thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs