Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Wike to Wick It

When I was a little girl I used to eat red popsicles out in the backyard in just my diaper. I would have red popsicle juice all down my tummy and my dad would tell me to hurry up and eat but my response would be, "No, I wike to wick it!"

That's what I thought about Monday evening when we gave Hudson his first popsicle outside in the backyard. He LOVED it. His was a grape popsicle and he got a nice warm bath afterward. His poor little hands were shaking! :)

I see lots of popsicle afternoons in our future this summer!










4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I never thought about doing something like this.. :) He is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!!! I will def be doing this with Adelyn!!

    PS Love your title, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that this is one of my favorite things about summer. BG loves popsicles and I pretty much only let her have them like this. He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of popsicle did you give him? I wonder if Pearson would like this. We just might have to try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs