Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Morning

We were EXHAUSTED on Christmas morning. We got to McKinney around 2am and Hudson went right back to sleep when we got there but it took almost 2 hours to get Emma back down. So John and I were going on about 4 hours of sleep. I also did a horrible job this year taking pictures of everything. I'm so mad I didn't get a family picture of the 4 of us. Oh well. We had a wonderful time.

Emma got lots of sweet cuddles from Uncle Coach.


Hudson was very excited about his new Thomas DVD.




My sweet precious girl's first Christmas.


Little drummer boy :)


Hudson got Thomas rain boots and he LOVED them. They were perfect for playing in the snow too!


Emma snoozing on Wrigley with Aunt Whit.


This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Hudson. Such a perfect Christmas morning picture. Christmas jams, funny hat, and riding his new plasma car.


John enjoyed Hudson's new blocks more than Hudson did that morning.


1 comment:

  1. I have never seen one of those plasma cars, but they look so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs