Monday, July 28, 2014

Staycation 2014

Last week we originally planned to go to Chattanooga and take a mini vacation. But once we got back from Colorado (I'm working on all of those posts!!) we decided we had zero interest in packing up and driving anywhere. So we had a staycation and it was wonderful! 

We had lots of errands to run so we decided and conquered. Hudson and I went to the grocery store while John and Emma took the Yukon to get the oil changed. We had to wait a little bit for them to pick us up but Hudson had fun counting bricks and playing on this ledge.


I have NO clue what these are from, but I found them on my camera and thought they were just too cute. I know they're from this week...I just don't remember taking them! ha!



Hudson is LOVING Emma's crib lately. It was actually his crib that we moved to her room after he got his twin bed. He put her chair in the bed and then yelled at me, "Mommy! I'm rocking in this chair in Emma's bed!" haha!


The weather was awesome this week. Not too crazy hot so we spent a lot of time playing outside.



Playing in Emma's crib...pretending to be asleep. Love them!




John took Hudson to go get a haircut one evening so Emma and I headed to the pool. We were walking out of the house and Emma said, "pishure! pishure!" Smart girl. :) Also...that cheese face is the best ever.


In the crib...again.


We took the kids to their first movie in the theater and they did great! We didn't make it through the whole movie (Emma got restless) but we lasted about an hour. Not bad!


Doing a little digging for buried treasure.


Hudson is doing so good swimming. He has become quite the little fish and loves it so much! 


During one of the safety breaks we were sitting in the lounge chairs. Hudson wanted to sit on a towel just like we were but he couldn't figure out how to get comfortable. It was so hilarious and he looked awkward. He finally asked to eat dinner. ha!


Yesterday our BFFs from Texas (but they now living in North Carolina) drove through Birmingham. We got to spend several hours with them and the kids all played so well together. 


Love these 3 sweet littles!


Little buddies :)


This was hilarious. Patrick jumped up, John was not expecting it but still caught him. We all died laughing. 



Love this girl!


Emma wanted in the picture with the girls :)


It was such a fun week but I am looking forward to getting back to our normal routine this week!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to be the one sharing this of your daughter http://instagram.com/p/qnl3MKHHKH/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs