Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 45


Day 309: We've got quite the spread tonight. According to Emma it's a tea party. Hudson thinks it's a picnic. Either way, I'm loving it.

Day 310: Reason number 34,628 why toddlers are weird....they request a car wash and in an effort to be a "yes mom" you agree. Then they both decide once you're past the point of no return that they don't like it anymore. #isitbedtimeyet


Day 311: My husband is the best ever. He just surprised me with 24 hours kid free. Just us in a convertible.


Day 312: I was switching out the laundry (back to reality) and came into the living room and saw that these two had helped themselves to a sleeve of saltines each. Ha!


Day 313: Quality time playing games and working puzzles are his love language. 


Day 314: We love look & find books! And yes, Emma has 2 whisks. 


Day 315: Three years old, y'all. I hope I survive. He's been awake since 5am with no nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs