Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 46


Day 316: Hudson wakes up like me. Ready to go. Emma wakes up like John. Takes a little time and requires lots of cuddling. Well, John doesn't require lots of cuddling but you know what I mean. I love seeing how our personalities come out in our children. It's awesome and scary at the same time!


Day 317: Lady is here!


Day 318: She's so basic. 


Day 319: #nailedit


Day 320: The little one was up every 45 minutes from 1:00 am until 6:20 am. So lazy mac n cheese (pasta, butter, splash of milk and parm) for dinner for these two. After eating almost her full plate she tells me, "I can't wike it anamore." Is it bedtime yet?


Day 321: "Halp mommy I suck!"


Day 322: Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 118:1 Love these precious littles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs