Saturday, February 16, 2013

Emma's 2 month check up

Emma had her 2 month check up last month. (I'm SUCH a bad blogger this year! Must get better.) She got an A+ from Dr. R. 


Emma also had to get her 2 month shots. She obviously hated them. She started to calm down until I had to put her in the carseat. 


But by the time we got home she was COMPLETELY out! 


(please ignore the nasty spit up stained straps. no matter how many times I wash her carseat cover, it just gets spit up on again.)

Emma's official 2 month stats:

weight: 13 pounds (70th percentile)
length: 23 inches (38th percentile)
head circumference: 15 3/4 inches (53rd percentile)

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a perfectly good excuse for not blogging as often this year. Actually you have 2 super cute reasons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs