Saturday, February 16, 2013

weekend in Austin

Last month we went to Austin for a quick weekend trip. Hudson loves the piano at Susu's house!


The main reason for our trip was a baby shower for John's cousin. While Emma, Sara and I were at the shower, John, Hudson and Susu went to Zilker Park. 


John was so excited to take Hudson to Zilker for the first time.


Especially to take him on the train ride. We have quickly learned that Hudson does not enjoy riding on things like trains or hayrides. This kid constantly needs to be moving!


Before the shower, Sara, Emma and I did a little shopping. I had a gift card to Pottery Barn I needed to use!


We had a great weekend in Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs