Sunday, February 10, 2013

February :: 10 on 10

ten on ten button

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month! {Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

{1}
Lately Hudson has been waking up anytime between 5:00am & 6:30am. It's been rough. We think it's been related to teething (he cut all 4 of his eye teeth at the same time) but thankfully they are all in now. Today he slept until 7:30 and Emma slept until 8:30! I was able to get ready for church before they woke up. 


{2}
Today was Emma's dedication at church. Emma did great and didn't make a sound. Hudson was SO not okay with being held. He wanted to get down and play on the steps but thankfully wasn't noisy. We feel so honored that God has given us these precious children to parent.


{3}
A picture of my sweet Emma James after church. This dress was mine as a baby. Emma has worn it home from the hospital and she was dedicated in it. I am so glad she was able to wear such a special dress.


{4}
While Hudson napped this afternoon, John and I did some yard work. Well, John did a lot of yard work. I did a little until Emma didn't want to be outside anymore. We still have lots of work to do but it's getting better.


{5}
Hudson is 20 months old today! After his nap I took his monthly picture and I was actually able to get one of him sitting still. I was SHOCKED!



{6}
Sunday mornings are HECTIC for us! Since John is the music pastor at our church he leaves early on Sundays so I get myself and the kids ready and to church by myself. When we get home the house usually looks like a tornado hit it. That tornado is called Hudson.


{7}
Emma is loving the bumbo now! She didn't like it at first, but she's not always the biggest fan of laying down. She loves being able to see what is going on and in this picture she was watching Hudson run in and out of the back door.


{8}
It's common sense that when a toddler becomes quiet there is usually something bad going on. This afternoon I didn't hear Hudson and went down the hall to his room and he was taking all of the animals out of the ark and matching them together. It was a proud momma moment! 


{9}
John and Hudson have been gathering sticks in the backyard and using Hudson's wagon to put them in. Hudson worked on that a little before dinner tonight.


{10}
After Hudson's bath he wanted to watch "Ya Ya Ya Ya" in our bed. He loves "Yo Gabba Gabba" with a passion. 


Happy 10th everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Emma in the chair is absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs