Monday, February 11, 2013

Emma's Dedication

Yesterday was a very special day for our family as we dedicated Emma James. It is so powerful standing in front of our church family committing to raise Emma in a Christian home and show her God's love. We are so thankful that God has given us these 2 precious kids to love and parent.


Emma did perfect during the dedication. She just sat in my arms and chewed on her fists the whole time. Hudson on the other hand...he just wanted to get down and play on the steps. :)


Emma wore a dress that was mine as a baby. She looked so sweet in it and it was so special for her to wear a dress that had such sentimental value.


I was one proud momma standing up there with my two precious babies. I am SO thankful for them and overwhelmed with love. 


Even though we were dedicating Emma it felt like we were recommitting to raise Hudson in a loving Christian home. So much responsibility yet I am so grateful to have that opportunity.


Hudson loved the flower. :) He may have even pulled the flower from the stem. Life with a toddler!


My sweet girl. We love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs