Monday, December 30, 2013

"Sansa! Sansa! Sansa!"

A few weeks ago, we took the kids to see Santa at the mall closest to our house. I had heard he was a good Santa and the fact that it was less than 10 minutes away made it even better!


We built Santa up so much with Hudson that he LOVED him! I expected Hudson to do great with him but would have bet money that Emma would have freaked out. She is so attached to me right now and has major separation anxiety that I was pretty convinced she wouldn't be okay on the jolly guy's lap. But I was wrong!


Hudson asked Santa for a "tree and choo choo." Not sure where he got the idea that he wanted a tree for Christmas. Maybe the huge Christmas tree behind Santa? But Hudson sure does love Christmas trees right now. He was pretty thrilled on Christmas morning when Santa brought him a train table. Emma just sat on his lap trying to figure out what the heck was going on.


After seeing Santa, we had a quick lunch in the food court at CFA.  Love my guys.


And my sweet girl. Because this outfit is the cutest thing ever.


The official Santa 2013 picture. I'm pretty sure that all 3 faces are a reaction of John and I acting like fools trying to get Hudson and Emma to smile. 

Our plan backfired, but we still got a pretty cute picture out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs