Thursday, January 9, 2014

Last days of 2013

The last few days of 2013 were full of nothing and spending time with family. My mom was in town (and I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of her with the kids) and we just hung out, relaxed, and played. 

We spent some time at the playground at church. 


Jen's sweet twins turned 2 so we went to their adorable Bubble Guppies birthday party.


Our neighborhood has a ladybug infestation and it's driving me nuts. I think we're good now after the freeze but we've been getting them in our house for months. Hudson found one on his arm and ran up to me saying, "Mommy! A lady bee!" Sweet boy!


On New Year's Eve day, we went to lunch at one of our favorite little places by our house. We sat outside but they had heaters on and it was perfect.


We loaded the kids up in the stroller, walked to pick up John at work, then walked to the restaurant. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our little neighborhood!



For New Year's Eve we stayed in. We ordered Chinese food, watched Planes with the kids, put them to bed early, and watched TV ourselves. We were in bed around 9:00 and it was perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs