Wednesday, January 22, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 3

Week 3! 


Day 15: Hudson woke up in a bad 2 year old mood. We had a rough morning but bedtime that night was so sweet.


Day 16: Hudson kept giving Emma hugs because she giggled so hard every time. Love my sweet littles!


Day 17: We had a family date night at CPK. Me and my sweet girl.


Day 18: Sibling timeout time. They were pushing and hitting each other over a toy. This was also Emma's first timeout. She's seen Hudson get it so many times that she knew exactly what to do. 


Day 19: Eric and Brittany (Hudson calls them E&B) came over for dinner on Sunday night and Hudson was thrilled! 


Day 20: My sweet girl is 15 months old now!


Day 21: I was about to go start cooking dinner when Hudson asked me to come play blocks. Dinner could wait. Babies don't keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs