Wednesday, January 15, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 2


Day 8: Playing trains with my sweet boy. 


Day 9: While Hudson was in school, Emma and I stopped by John's office before going to run some errands. She loves going to visit her daddy at work!


Day 10: Not really too much to say about this one. I love my sweet minis so so so much.


Day 11: Anytime Emma wakes up from a nap or in the morning she gathers up and tries to hold as many pacis as she can knowing that once she's out of her crib she won't get one. :)


Day 12: Sweet loves before church.


Day 13: Emma got The Little Mermaid for Christmas and here they are watching it for the first time.


Day 14: On this day they both took wonderfully long naps and when they woke up it was so pretty and sunny outside so we played for a while and then went on a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs