Tuesday, January 27, 2009

cold!

forecast_640x480

My man leaves tonight for Grand Rapids, Michigan for a conference for the rest of the week. Last night we spent a good hour packing and picking out lots of warm sweaters and making sure he had all the appropriate cold weather gear like gloves, scarfs, and Under Armour because, well, it is going to be SO COLD there! I just checked weather.com and right now it is -2!

And speaking of cold weather, Waco got it's fair share of a cold and wintry mix and it's only supposed to get colder and icier as the day goes by. But I'm not going to lie, I am enjoying the cold. It's better than the 83 degrees Waco had last week. I mean, it's January!
I'm definitely going to miss my man this week but I'm hoping to have a total organization transformation by the time he gets home on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. no one ever tells me anything! thank goodness for your blog. love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs