Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST IS BACK!


I'm hooked..to Lost that is! And tonight is the 2 hour season premiere. I'm so excited, and confused, and not really sure what to expect or really remember what happened last season because this show is getting pretty complicated and they need to tie up LOTS of loose ends. (whew, that was a long run on sentence.)
Anyway, the DVR is set and I'm ready to catch back up with Jack, Kate, Sawyer, John, and the rest of the gang. And to see if Jin is dead or not.
What in the world is going to happen?!? And did I mention that it is a 2 hour premiere?!?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they have the hour-long catch up session beforehand because I so need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave you a blog award! Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs