Sunday, July 8, 2012

John's 29th birthday weekend


We had a pretty low key weekend which was SO nice. John worked Friday and I got caught up on laundry and some unpacking from our trip. We grilled dinner Friday night and relaxed. I also made a late night grocery store run to get a few things.

Saturday (John's birthday) John went back into the office and Hudson and I both napped that morning. Then our BFF's, Patrick and Courtney (minus Ethan) were coming through town and we got to meet them for lunch. We loved our spontaneous lunch date with them but sure did miss E!

To celebrate John's birthday that night, he wanted a low key evening at home. I made a twist on Paula Deen's Chicken Georgia with roasted green beans and PW's hot crash potatoes. And homemade ice cream for his birthday dessert. Yum! We ate dinner after Hudson went to bed while watching Safe House. It was a pretty good movie.

We are gearing up for a week of Summer Music Camp starting tomorrow. I actually get to help out this year and I'm so excited! Hudson will be going also but will be in the nursery. It was so fun to get to pack his lunch tonight!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like John had a great birthday weekend. Low key sometimes is the best way. :)

    Have a awesome week. I'm sure you and Hudson will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs